Saturday, March 26, 2011

 So I asked my mom what we should make for my B-day dinner next week.

She said "Your Birthday is next week?" (with this really horrified, shocked expression.)

Yes, mom, my birthday is next week, and I have a twin, so you'd think you could remember two of your children's b-days.

Then she says "I might be in jail!"

Ummm...
(light laugh) Why?

"Because I was going 45 in a school zone and I have court on Monday!!!"

They don't automatically book you in county jail just for a court appearance for the second ticket of your life mom.

"They don't?"
No.

But, since you're so concerned, why don't you just make preparations for it.

She says "I will."

Ok.

I'll just see you when they let you out.

Really, some people wonder why I an the way I am.
Now you know people.

No comments: