Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Was speaking with a woman today who is raising her granddaughter and having a hard time of it.

(Kudos to you, by the way.)

But then, she told me her granddaughter has ADHD,  ADD & ODD.

I say; "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with ODD. What is it?"

"Obedience, Defiance, Disorder. It's very serious, and there is no cure."

I smell BULLSHIT! What?

Lady, you mean you actually paid an f***ing co-pay to a Dr's Office to be fed that line of BS?

There is a cure:

Demand a refund from your stupid Dr (who probably got his degree online), buy yourself a bar of soap with the refund and wash your granddaughters mouth out with it!!!!!!! (It tends to work better than slapping the shit out of her, because kids are now 'empowered' and will call Child & Protective Services).

Rinse. Repeat if Necessary.

That'll cure anything you got wrong lady.

No comments: